Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ok, for right now... I am back!

Yes that's right, I will most likely be getting back into the regular schedule for posts starting tomorrow, yup, there will be a post tomorrow. I will probably do my big "summarizing all the weekly jump issues I missed" post next weekend... if I even do it at all... Anyway, my hands were feelin good enough to play some Xbox 360 so why not wright some posts. Also, there may be a SLIGHT chance that I will be taking a weekend or two off every now and again, since I will not be doing Weekly Jump posts for a while... how long is a while you say? Well, probably til either October... or maybe November... heck if I make it as far as November I could just keep going and not do it til December... but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment