Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random Post!

Ok, I'm starting to get sick, and I'm about to be very busy this week, in fact let me give you a heads up that I MIGHT have to skip my next post, but that's just a maybe. Anyway, let's just start with some topics!

Jhonen Vasquez:
Ok, so like, ever since Invader Zim started playing on Nicktoons again for the Summer I've been getting re-interested in Jhonen Vasquez related stuff again, and apparently I found out like a few days that the rest of the world has pretty much been doing the same, or at least that's what I've heard... I honestly have no idea. Anyway, I picked up the Director's Cut of Johnny the Homocidal Maniac (Jhonen's first comic if I'm not mistaken) at my local Barnes and Noble today and the lady stopped me before I even finished the name of the title and said they most likely didn't carry anything by Jhonen Vasquez but sure enough she checked and what do ya know, it was supposed to be in the section I checked a million times already, but somehow when she checked it she found it in less then a minute. Anyway, I brought it back home and at first thought it was a little funny in a messed up way, I continued to read and it was just interesting, then I came across a part that was just downright creepy and so I stopped reading... but a part of me just wants to pick that book up again right when I finish this post... Anyway, if you like the creepy and sometimes funny style of Jhonen Vasquez I totally recomend it, but if you scare easily I don't think it's for you...

Awesome Pokemon Hack Story:
*Warning, this is SORT OF a scary story*
Since I'm sick, have some cards to make on Yugiohcardmaker.net and have a few things to pack and some dinner to eat... so the rest of this random post won't include much of me writing or typing or whatever... so here is a link to an awesome story about a Pokemon Red hack: here.

A video recommendation... thing:

First off is the new FioriParty video:


New BarfQuestion video:


And that's it... sorry I was just really busy and normally I wouldn't have even posted at all but I would have felt really bad for skipping a post day again...

No comments:

Post a Comment