Monday, August 9, 2010

Video Recomendation... Thing... Post... I don't know...

Ok so I can't really write a post right now for... reasons, but I thought it unfair to just not do a post at all so here are some videos to check out.

The trailer for the new .hack anime, .hack//Quantum came out the othere day so here it is:


A video that pretty much explains why I'm not getting Natal... or whatever they renamed it now:


And finally, anyone who knows who Shadyvox is, this video will be hilarious because it's a few minutes recorded from a live broadcast him and Xthedarkone did while drunk, if you don't know who Shadyvox is then your attention span will make you close this video before it even gets to 2 minutes and you'll go back to watching shiny colors move around on your TV set... I say that assuming of course that the people who would do that would not enjoy listening to and watching a drunk person act like an idiot:

(By the way, for those of you that were worrying he probly wasn't going to be ok being as drunk as he was, like I did, don't worry he's totally ok now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment