Friday, September 4, 2009

5 ps3 games I really recommend

Since my brother is the one with the 360 then I have a ps3, so these are some games that I recommend if you just bought a ps3 or plan on getting one. This is not a top 5 list it's just 5 games I really recommend.

5. Soul Calibur 4

Ok if your not a fighting game fan then obviously you won't want this one but if you are into fighters then this is one for you. For starters you don't have to be a tournament winning champion to unlock every character like in Street Fighter 4, and there is an awesome character customization mode that is just so awesome, especially when I am playing as Ichigo or Sephiroth online. Oh and did I mention that the bonus characters in the game were characters created by 5 manga artists, one of which is the creator of Sgt. Frog. Oh and just in case you know nothing about this game... you can play as DARTH VADER and YODA.

4. Call of Duty World at War

Ok the story mode in this game is cool but really frustrating and so if your not a Call of Duty master then don't expect to beat it on anything besides easy. However for me the story isn't why I love the game so much, it's for the multiplayer, and mainly Nazi Zombies. Before I talk about Nazi Zombies I want to say that the multiplayer is really fun and the maps are really cool. Ok let's get down to Nazi Zombies, the first map by yourself is very possible to get far, I have no idea about the second, the third is possible to get to at least round 9 by yourself, and the newest map is pretty much impossible to get far at all by yourself, so if you get what I'm saying it's better to play with friends. Basically it's a "try to kill the zombies before they get in and if they do then you have to kill them before they kill you" type of survival horror game.

3. Resident Evil 5

Well I'm going to be short about this one and say if you liked Resident Evil 4 and have a friend to play with this is the game for you, however if you actually plan on playing the game by yourself then you should think twice because Sheva's AI is probably the dumbest AI I have ever seen. Oh and that stupid mirror puzzle will piss you off if your playing with a friend who hasn't done that puzzle before (you will end up dieing at least 10 times before you actually succeed).

2. Metal Gear Solid 4

For some reason in Metal Gear Solid 4 the long (and I mean HOUR long) cutscenes are actually more interesting than annoying, much like Kojima's other games (like Snatcher or Police Naughts) Metal Gear Solid 4 seems like it is a movie when you are watching the cutscenes and then it feels like a (no duh) game when your actually playing the game. I have to admit the first time I played the game I played it for the amazing story, but my second playthrough was mainly just to do things like snipe people in the first level or shoot down helicopters with the rail gun in the second level. Oh and did I mention METAL GEAR ONLINE, yes an online Metal Gear Solid game, and if you live anywhere besides Japan then Metal Gear Online actually comes with the game... but to be honest... well... it is pretty difficult to download and took me at least 3 hours to download and set up, and no that's not an overexaggeration, but it is actually pretty awesome and if you get the special map-pack things then you can play as characters like Solid Snake and Raiden.

1. Little Big Planet

Ok in Little Big Planet you can do anything and I mean ANYTHING! There is no other proper explanation for how awesome this game is besides, you can do anything, the story mode is really fun and gets funner the more people you have. The story mode is also how you get all of the cool materials and objects in the game. Making your own level in a game has never been so awesomely fun, seriously this game is so awesome. The only reason that this description is so short is because there really is no way of describing how awesome this game is. Oh and did I mention all of the DLC and cool costumes? Yeah costumes like Kratos from God of War and Meryl, Raiden, and even Solid Snake.

Well sorry if this was a little short but believe me if you have a PS3 I REALLY recommend these games. Oh and remember I post every other day so keep checking for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment