Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gaming Otaku Recommends: Videos

So I actually spent like 2 and a half hours on that list yesterday, and I am proud of it too since I was watching Knocked Up on G4 while typing. So, I kind of felt like taking a break today, but I just decided to do something small instead, so this is basically just 3 videos to show you that I really recommend you watch since I really don't feel like typing... especially on finals prep week. Well, uhh... ok I am not good at these... These videos are not exactly intended for children, not all of them but... where was I going with this? Well, whatever not intended for children ect. don't say I didn't warn you.

The newest Dr. Tran episode:


A new music video from Little Kuriboh:


And last but not least, a sequel to the Film Cow cartoon Llamas with Hats:


Sorry this seems short but at least you have some videos to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment