Monday, January 4, 2010

Top 5 Games of 2010 I Am Hyped Up For

It has been a while since I did a major post about video games or a nice top 5 or top 10 list, and after all I am the GAMING Otaku so let's do this. This list is basically the top 5 games I seriously can't wait for in 2010, and since this is not a top 6 list, and I won't have the money to get it when it comes out anyway, Bayonetta will not be on this list. And believe me when I say this, this list was a tough one to put in order of preference. Oh and last little message, I am gonna be using pictures for this post again (why did I stop doing that in the first place?).

5. MAG

Ok so I MIGHT not get MAG on the day it comes out but it does look pretty awesome, I mean over 200 people playing online at the same time? Sounds either awesome or like quite the problem. I am most likely going to wait a while after the game comes out and read/watch a few reviews to see if the maps are big enough to make it so that you aren't sniped the second you respawn... every time, or if the servers can handle all those players at one time, ect. Then if all is positive I will save up my money and enjoy the massively multiplayer mayhem... hey I just made that up on the spot, cool.

4. Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

I already own the original version of this game in Japanese but wow it'll be great to play it in my own language and those new characters will be awesome. Since I love the "Vs" series so much I really don't mind buying this game a second time and it's actually sort of my way of saying thanks to Capcom for going through the nightmare of having to localize it and show how much of a dedicated fan I am. I had trouble fitting my Christmas presents onto my game shelf but let's just hope I can make room for this game and the next on my list this month on my most crammed shelf of all, the Wii game shelf.

3. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Ok so I kind of hate myself for putting this so low on the list I mean I already have the money for this game (and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom) saved up already and if this were a list of my top 5 January 2010 games, believe me this would be number 1. Now that I got that out of the way, I seriously can't wait for this game and I just rush over to the Gamefaqs board for it almost everyday just hoping that a new scan or a new trailer is out for it because it is just going to be an amazing game. Thanks to the original No More Heroes I now know so much about Suda51 games and their awesomeness. I really don't know what else to say about this game since it is just going to be so great.

2. Super Mario Galaxy 2

It seems with Nintendo, they always like to show us a trailer or a teaser, then vaguely give us the year of release and then focus on something else with their new big titles, I don't feel left in the dark or anything I just kind of feel like I want the game more, and that seems to be the case with Super Mario Galaxy 2, I haven't checked for ant new info recently but that's because there wasn't any for pretty much ever so I just keep assuming Xplay will probably inform me when new info finally rises. I seriously can't wait for this game and over the Thanksgiving break back in November I replayed the original and want Galaxy 2 EVEN more. I really hope this game doesn't get pushed back since we were only given the year of release (2010) and when it comes to Mario games they usually do delay them a bit.

1. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

I know what plenty of you are thinking so let me just say first what Nintendo fanboys are thinking, then what Square Enix fanboys are thinking, *ahem* Nintendo fanboy: "HOW COULD YOU THINK THIS JAPANESE BULL**** IS BETTER THAN MARIO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!" and SE fanboy: "He is one of us!" Sorry bout that but I'm pretty sure that is exactly what you were thinking Nintendo and Square Enix fanboys so let me just say this, I am not a Square Enix fanboy and I am just somehow more excited for this game than Galaxy 2, but I mean if I could just simply put them both as number one then I would but I had to make the decision and I just think that Birth By Sleep will pretty much count more as a real (not, real... but... uhh not portable is kinda what I meant) Kingdom Hearts game instead of a "portable" game, like Chain of Memories, I am sort of in between with 358/2 days since I don't count it as the same thing as Chain of Memories (even though I did like that game) but I'm not sure if you could really put it in league with the home console games, sorry if this is sounding confusing I'm not trying to make it so confusing. Anyway from what I have seen so far I look forward to buying this game when it comes out in the US because I don't import RPG games.

No comments:

Post a Comment