Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Top 3 DS RPG Games (That I own)

Ok, I am doing this post on a Monday, and I am super busy on Mondays so I need to hurry this up...

3. Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team

Ok so I like the battle network games in a different way than the other Megaman games, most people just don't like Megaman as an RPG and I totally understand that but I really like the Battle Network series, I can't keep up with the new ones and I'm not sure if they are any good but I liked 3, 4 and especially 5, it was one of those games that my brother got the version everyone got and then I got the other one, that actually wasn't ever a bad thing, I always liked getting the "other" version. Ok so bottom line, I really like it but it's not number one on my list, now let's get down to number 2!

2. Pokemon Pearl

Like I said before I always got the "other" game, even though my brother didn't get Diamond, I just HAD to get Pearl to sort of not break the tradition, which is the reason I will be getting Soul Silver instead of Heart Gold. As a gamer with soooo many games of so many genres I sort of go through "phases" and right now I am going through an RPG "phase" so I have been playing nothing but Pokemon for like the last month. With all of the parody that comes with Pokemon and how much I think the anime sucks I must admit that the games are made by Nintendo so they are just simply awesome. The grinding doesn't take too long but when I resumed my old file I found my Prinplup to be at least 10 levels above all of my other Pokemon so right now I am just trying to create a balanced team. The fact that my friend has Platinum, it kind of pisses me off since he just takes the amazing things added to the game as like a "Oh you don't have _______ in Pearl? That sucks." but I am saving up and cannot afford Platinum... anyway back on topic I really recommend this to someone who needs a good old RPG to take with them wherever they go to pass the time, worked wonders for me when I was waiting for my food at a restaurant.

1. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

This should have been obvious, I mean come on, it's like a ps2 game that you can take with you on your DS, I'm not sure about you but that sounds awesome to me. Honestly this game is so awesome there really isn't much to say but, if you thought Chain of Memories was a good portable Kingdom Hearts game, then this will blow you away. I seriously am just trying to think of things to say about this game's awesomeness, but I would probably go on for an hour, but let me just try to find a few things to say. Well, for starters I am almost speechless about this game and I probably haven't even finished half of the game. And uh, well, seriously it's just a Kingdom Hearts game practically as good as a console game but on your DS, that's amazing. Although I do think that Birth By Sleep will be even better... hmmmm maybe I should make a psp RPG list...

No comments:

Post a Comment