Friday, January 22, 2010

PS3 Wand (Motion Controller) Vs. Project Natal

Ok, so I am not trying to do a "I am a PS3 fanboy so Wand!" or a "I am a 360 fanboy so Natal", I will be buying both so I don't want people getting the wrong idea, I mean I sort of take the Wand as a peripheral and Natal kind of like a separate console, and I mean that Natal trailer practically made me crap my pants, it was just so awesome, but I am proud to say the following statement that I will definitely stand by all the way "If the Ape Escape PS3 Wand game comes out along with the PS3 Wand, I WILL get it before Natal if they are released around the same time." I am dead serious about that because I am not gonna bitch to Sony about a new Ape Escape game then when it finally comes out push it aside for later because of the shiny new thing from Microsoft, hell no. Also, about the Wand, I know that isn't the official title for it but it's what I like to call it, oh and another thing about it, there is actually already a list of games that are going to be made for it, I copied this list directly off of Wikipedia so I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate:
Ape Escape (working title)
Echochrome 2 (working title)
Eccentric Slider (working title)
Sing and Draw (working title)
Champions of Time (working title)
Motion Party (working title)
Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition
The Shoot (working title)
Tower (working title)
Under Siege

Oh and there is a list of games that will have motion control added in through software updates, again copied from Wikipedia: LittleBigPlanet, Pain, Flower, Hustle Kings, High Velocity Bowling, and EyePet. With no official word on any Natal titles I really hope we get something good for a launch title, like one of those games shown in the trailer. Also, one thing that really interests me when it comes to Natal is fighting games, it showed a fighting game in the trailer and honestly that was my favorite part of the whole video, I never bought fighting games on the 360 because of the crappy d-pad, but Natal could actually change all of that and make me really want to start buying more fighting games for the 360. But like I said before, with the PS3 Wand I get an Ape Escape game with motion controls, I mean I could literally be waving the net and stun club around to catch monkeys, on the long awaited next gen Ape Escape game... I think that if they come out during the holiday season I will try to get both of them for Christmas, and I seriously can't wait for Natal because I see it as sort of the future of gaming, like maybe we won't be getting a next gen system this year since it's way to soon, but we get the next best thing with Natal. And this might not be a very positive thought to end on but... I really hope Natal and the Wand don't... you know... suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment