Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Week in Weekly Jump

Well, my field trip sure was fun, but today I am sore, tired, and I have an ingrown toenail to remove... And despite all of that I am STILL going to post today... Aren't I a trooper?

Naruto Chapter 485

Current Battle: Sasuke Vs Naruto

- Oh yeah! Finally, a REAL battle between Naruto and Sasuke in Shippuden, or at least I really hope so.

- Naruto says "I understand what your doing" because he heard the truth about Itachi... and without turning the page I bet Sasuke will say something like "You will never understand!"

- Haha! He didn't snap at him but he still said Naruto didn't understand, yeah! totally called it!

- No wait, he still snaps at him! Wow, I seriously called it.

- Sasuke goes one with his "purifying the world" crap that I already heard way too much of in Death Note.

- Kakashi tells Naruto to step back... GREAT! Know we don't get the fight...

- Naruto disregards him and charges at Sasuke with his Rasengan.

- A totally bitchin Chidori and Rasengan clash obviously happens.

- Wow, this speech Naruto is saying about how he could have strayed down the path of revenge but he didn't... somehow... doesn't feel cliche... I like... I like it... wow.

- Sasuke tells him he will never change his ways, and that Naruto only has the choice to kill him or be killed, and the chapter ends as Naruto thinks of a third choice...

Bleach chapter 394

Current Battle: Yamamoto Vs Aizen

- So, as we left off, Wonderweiss's Ressurection is able to stop Yamamoto's Zanpakutou, but at the cost of his ability to speech, his memories, ect.

- Yamamoto still doesn't seem the least bit phased at all by this, which leads me to believe that maybe he has an ace in the hole.

- And that ace in the hole is the fact that he is a badass and broke Wonderweiss's ribcage with his bare effin fist.

- Wonderweiss (of course) wasn't killed so easily and Yamamoto comes back to kick his arse.

- Well, fight scenes are usually worthless to describe so it makes these summaries short...

- But to summarize the battle, Wonderweiss has these weird tentacle powers and Yamamoto, obviously didn't wanna get killed by tentacles, ripped em' all of em'.

- Then with Wonderweiss defenceless he comes in for the kill...

- And, the chapter ends, so let's hope he got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment