Saturday, March 27, 2010

This Week in Weekly Jump

Ok, I finally got an Xbox 360 so I seriously have no idea how I pried myself off of it to do this post so yeah... I am kinda in a hurry... again...

Naruto Chapter 488

Current Battle: None

- Oh, so they have TVs and can communicate with each other using them, but they had to send an eagle to tell the Leaf Village that their Kazekage died.

- Ok, well they are used by the Daimyo's... I seriously thought that Kages were the highest power... guess not... so they are only for super important communication with the highest of the high rank, and even then they tell them to hurry up since it takes so much energy.

- So now the ninja alliance has been established...

- Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi regroup back with the others, who are still asleep.

- Most of these pages are just all of the Kages learning about the ninja alliance...

- Oh, God... Karin starts going off about Naruto's chakras... I swear if Naruto becomes her new love interest since Sasuke threw her away, I will seriously dislike her character even more, I mean I sort of saw it coming so I hope it won't be so, since I like it when I am 100% sure that something will happen in the story then it takes a more interesting twist, like it always would in Yu Yu Hakusho, I sort of want to feel like I won't know what is going to happen next.

- Kakashi is probably gonna be the new Hokage... that's pretty sweet...

- But, Tsunade might be dead...

- They discuss their plans to fight Sasuke... Ten-Ten actually spoke for 1 sentence... Naruto wants to fight Sasuke on his own...

- Oh, since I saw Shizune crying I assumed Tsunade was dead, but luckily the chapter ends as we see Tsunade finally making a recovery and waking up.

- No wait, the chapter REALLY ends as we see Sasuke has just gotten Itachi's eyes implanted to replace his own.

Bleach Chapter 397

Current Battle: Ichigo Vs Aizen

- Ichigo is freaking out since Aizen said every battle he has fought has played into his hands.

- Oh wow, it's one thing to know about all of Ichigo's battles, but Aizen practically set them all up, the first hollow, the Menos Grande, ect.

- This obviously pissed Ichigo off, I think that in my opinion he just said all of that to get Ichigo mad and it might not even be the truth.

- Aizen pokes a hole in every argument Ichigo tries to throw at him, making me believe that MAYBE he isn't lying.

- Aizen also claims he knew about Ichigo since he was born.

- Right before Aizen says how he knew about Ichigo so long ago... Isshin (Ichigo's dad) finally arrives to kick his @$$!!! Seriously, I have been waiting so long for that! Anyway, that is where the chapter ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment