Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Kuriboh Video Time!

I am barely awake right now and am super tired from testing but I took all of last week off so this is better then nothing... r... right? So here are some new videos from Little Kuriboh, two of which are music videos that I have been watching excessively.

First off is a charity video where LK will be auctioning off some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, as well as signing them himself for whoever wins and he will also donate the money he got from bidding the cards. The auction ends the day this post is uhhh... posted or whatever, but it ends at like 10pm pacific time if I am not mistaken...


The next is a rap battle between Yugi and Jaden, in my opinion regular Yugi's rap kinda sucked... but Yami's was freakin awesome.


I don't know what to comment about this one, it is awesome though, at least in my opinion it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment