Thursday, May 20, 2010

Naruto Arena Tips and My Current Obsession

Running out of ideas sucks... so, I just decided for today's post to give you two of my preferred teams on Naruto Arena (an online game... SORT OF like a card game I suppose, you can find it here on this website) as well as a few Naruto-Arena tips and a link to a creepy yet awesome Japanese song I seriously can't stop listening to. Ok so first let me give you the team I use, and yes both teams I will suggest are starter characters:
Team 1:
Kankuro
Hinata
Obito
Strategy:
Ok, so this team might not be like Hokage level awesome, but I'm pretty good with them. I usually rely a lot on chip type balancing, meaning that you don't want characters like young Kakashi on your team while you have Hinata for two major reasons, 1: young Kakashi uses the same chakra chips as Hinata for one of his attacks (or possibly two if I'm not mistaken) and so you will most likely just push one character aside for the whole match and 2: Hinata already uses two chakra chips for one of her attacks, and Kankuro uses 3 for his really powerful attack, so your third character in this team would need to have at least one attack that would use only 1 chakra chip to do extra little damage along the way, which thankfully Obito has. Anyway, the strategy with this team is that if you hopefully don't go first, and you get... I think it was a bloodline chip, or something, you prepare Kankuro, use Hinata's Byakugan, and either use Obito's fire attack (Gokakyu no Jutsu right? or am I misspelling it?) or if you can use his Sharingan. Then you pretty much just rely on affliction damage, and I think one of Hinata's attacks even steals chakra but I can't recall. But like I said this team isn't amazing and in fact the next team I will be telling you about was the team my friend used to totally kick this team's ass the other day.

Team 2:
Shikamaru
Neji
Choji
Strategy:
Ok this strategy is gonna be a lot shorter then what I wrote about the first team, because the way this team works is simple, Shikamaru stuns, Neji steals chakra, and Choji is there for nothing but brute strength. And the thing about it is, well people seem to underappreciate Shikamaru and fear Choji, as well as see him as a vulnerable target, just so long as you use that first turn to take an Akimichi pill or whatever they are called, so while they fire all they have at Choji (like I did... oh stupid, stupid me...) Neji is stealing chakra and Shikamaru is stunning, so then when they are stunned and out of chakra, BAM! hit em' with all you got using Choji.

Ok so like I said at the beginning, there is this song I just can't stop listening to and I wanted to share it with you all, I actually wanted to embed the video into my post but either my computer is acting up or youtube is acting up so I can just link you to it. But to be fair, it is a little creepy... and gruesome... not that much but still... so maybe I don't really want to embed it, so I warned you, I mean it is called Alice of Human Sacrifice... so... yeah if you're still interested then click here, but if you get nightmares then don't blame me because I warned you.

No comments:

Post a Comment