Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Weekend Wishlist... Or whatever

I am tired, want to relax and out of ideas, and cannot read the weekly jump til like Monday, so this post is probably gonna be pretty short. Ok so basically I am just gonna talk about the three... no wait, four games I will be getting on Sunday. Sorry but no pictures... I may add them in later... but that's not a promise.

Ok, so first off is the only game on this list that I will actually be buying at the store, and that of course is Super Mario Galaxy 2. Alright, I fondly remember staying up for at least a day and half doing nothing but playing Super Mario Galaxy, only stopping to eat and use the bathroom, when the game first came out. However I later thought during one of my vacations, "hmmm, was the game really THAT good?" and decided to replay it and should have been ashamed of myself to even consider it not being as amazing as I remembered. So obviously that means I am super psyched for Galaxy 2, especially with games like Super Mario 64 practically defining my childhood (well, that and Ape Escape and Digimon, but whatever). So yeah I seriously can't wait for it to come out.

The second game is something that I might set aside an hour or two to play on Sunday if I can even get myself to somehow stop playing Galaxy 2 at all, and it is the English (Mangagamer) version of the original Higurashi game, well the first 4 arcs in one game that is. Since I had all of my questions about the game answered (quite quickly) on the Mangagamer forums I am now 100% sure that I will get the game now. I really don't know what to say at all about the game... uhhh, well for those of you who don't know, it is the sound novel (sound novel is what it's called right?) that the famous Higurashi anime and manga are based on, so the games are Higurashi in their original form, that's pretty much why I want to get them, especially since people say that the anime and manga took out a lot of important stuff out for some reason. Uh, I guess that's it... on to the next game then I suppose.

The third game I will most likely be getting is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for the good ol' Dreamcast. I am buying this game for several reasons, 1: because I need a good fighting game for my Dreamcast since I have like no fighting games on that console at all and I simply cannot afford to buy Marvel Vs Capcom 2 since I'm not filthy rich and 2: I have been curious about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure games for quite the long time and I have been always saying "oh yeah I'll get one later" but screw that I have the freakin money so I wanna get it NOW. I seriously have yet to play a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure game and I feel bad, plus I totally just wanna learn every single combo possible with Dio and pwn my friends with my... you know what attack...

The fourth and final game is one my friend seems to remember fondly as one of his favorite games of all time, Cannon Spike. After he told me how awesome the game was and that you can play as B.B. Hood, a Darkstalkers character, I just saw like one gameplay video and I was SOLD! But, whenever I set aside the money to try and win a bid on the game I always lost, so since I am tired of losing bids on this game time and time again, I'm just gonna get a buy it now... I really hope there are still copies by Sunday... Anyway, for those of you who have no clue what Cannon Spike is, well it's like a shoot em' up by Capcom for the Dreamcast and is quite the rare game. Since I am a big fan of both Capcom and shoot em' up games... well you can tell where I am going with this.

I suppose this post wasn't... THAT short... but if you think it was then uhh... sorry, I already said why it was so short at the beginning of the post so yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment