Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Accel 3 VS Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 (and other stuff)

Ok, I am sooo sorry that this post is late I really apologies for that, I was actually planning on getting it to you way earlier than this but some stuff came up and... It's a long story but I promise not to make a habit out of it.

Anyway This is going to be my view on the whole Accel 3 VS Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. Now let me start off by saying that I will actually be buying both games, Accel 3 for Christmas and Ultimate Ninja Heroes with my own money whenever it comes out. Now people keep saying that they will be cutting the game for the American version and everyone is complaining about that. What they are going to do is have the story go up to Hidan and Kakuzu and still have team Hebi and Kakashi Chronicles but they will most likely cut out every path or body of Pein or whatever you call it, Konan, and Sage Mode Jiraiya. It hasn't been confirmed that they will cut them out but I am pretty sure. Also the people who keep complaining need to stop and realize that we are lucky and should thank CC2 that we actually get the story all the way up to Hidan and Kakuzu, and that we get team Hebi, and that we get the Kakashi Chronicles characters. As far as I know every other feature is still in the game so it's not that much to complain about. Plus, we should also think of ourselves as lucky for getting this game at all. Also, I think it's a really good plus for people who don't know Japanese that Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 is in English, and for me my friends are more likely to get Heroes 3 so I can actually play multiplayer with them. Err... that's all I have to say... but since this post took so long I don't want people to feel like they waited longer for something not as good so I will move onto another topic!

Ok something else... Oh about that Live Action Gantz movie, I have a small bit of news that I forgot to put in the original post, apparently the person playing Kato in the movie will be the same actor who played L in the Live Action Death Note movies so that's a plus. Oh Viewtiful Joe fans who liked the anime (like me) head over to Rightstuf.com because the Viewtiful Joe DVDs are only TWO DOLLARS!!! forget whatever other stuff is on sale I bought the whole series of Viewtiful Joe (plus a Viewtiful Joe action figure) for only $18!!! What are you doing still reading this, this isn't product placement I'm just saying that I just bought them and the anime is way more awesome than I remember and now I'm replaying all of the games like crazy. Uhhh... What else... I seriously have nothing else to talk about and I really want to get this post out so people don't think I forgot or something. Anyway sorry about this lame post I will try to do something like a list for my next post to make up for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment