Friday, November 13, 2009

DBZ Raging Blast!!!



Well since I had Wednesday off I spent most of the day playing DBZ Raging Blast, the best game to come out on the date of November 10th... just kidding Modern Warfare fans I'm just not much of an FPS gamer. Anyway I quickly got used to the controls but I just wish that you didn't activate the specials with the right analog stick since it seems that I have to flick it twice or sometimes 5 times to just use a special and you have no idea how many times I used Kaioken instead of Kamehameha and that made me lose so many times. But besides that the graphics look just like the anime, infact they look so much like the anime it confuses me why Namco Bandai, the same company that made Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm couldn't make Storm look like Raging Blast... Also the inclusion of SSJ3 Broly and SSJ3 Vegita is pretty cool even though I haven't played as them yet. Instead of Tenkaichi 3's story mode where there is like 3 or 4 missions per saga but there are like several battles built into each of them there is one mission per battle in each saga but I take that as a good thing because it means more fun loading screens. Oh and the loading screen is brilliant, you collect little capsules and you eventually use them for something, I think to buy custimization stuff, but I'm not sure, and since you are collecting stuff you are completely focused on getting more capsules and so you sort of want the loading screen to be longer, it does a great job of keeping you intertained while it loads. Hmmm... what else is there to talk about... Oh, the stages look awesome and the fighting is nice and fast like any other good DBZ game... and uhh... I guess that's it...

Well remember I post every other day, oh and DBZ fans I highly recomend this game, it may not have the roster of Tenkaichi 3 but it is still awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment