Thursday, November 19, 2009

Top 5 Most Evil Anime Characters

Well I didn't give this one much thought since I had a ton of homework the day I wrote this and I have two new games to play so criticize it all you want I don't really care.

5. Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Ok Greed belongs more in a badass section than a villain section because he isn't technically a villain. But regardless he is pretty awesome so I just had to include him. Well I don't remember much about Greed because I only saw that arc of FMA once but I do remember him being like practically invincible (hmmm another list to add Greed to) and that he kidnapped Al for his own evil(?) porposes of becoming immortal. They brought him back in the manga, or at least I think so but I haven't been reading the current chapters. He was pretty crazy and he kinda reminds me of Grimmjow from Bleach.

4. Aaroniero Arruruerie (Bleach)
Ok, well Aaroniero is one of those "can you really kill you (insert close friend or family member here)" kinda people because he can transform into *spoilerz omg* Kaien Shiba, the vice captain of Rukia's squad who is of course dead, she sees through his BS and is able to hurt him but his story was actually a bit believable and I totally thought he was Kaien until of course he started telling Rukia to kill her friends, something that is a BIT out of character for Kaien. He does take it really far though and that sorta makes him a bit crazy, which is something I like in villains.

3. Hidan (Naruto Shippuden)
Ok if you haven't seen the Hidan and Kakuzu arc then you should be ashamed of yourself because for 1 arc we get to totally ignore the whole "destiny" theme and "we have to get Sasuke back" stuff from Shippuden and mainly follow Shikamaru, in my opinion the Hidan and Kakuzu arc is my favorate Naruto arc (part 1 and part 2) and it's also one of my favorite anime arcs in general. One thing that makes it so great is Hidan, the immortal and religious insane member of the Akatsuki, he always has this thing about killing people in a ritualistic way and has a bit of a foul mouth (fansubbers took it waaaaaay too far) oh and yes as I mentioned he is immortal, how do they defeat him? That's all part of the fun my friend, and spoiling it would just ruin it so you should watch it yourself.

2. Ulquiorra (Bleach)
Well, I hope you don't get pissed about Ulquiorra being in second place and (insert number one here) is in first place, but I'll tell you why when you read number 1. Anyway Ulquiorra is a total jerk, he told Orihime that if she didn't eat he would shove the food down a hole in her throat. Well I was never a fan of Ulquiorra because I knew he was one of those characters that would take a while to die but once he does you totally forget he was there in the first place. And the only reasons I remember him were because his Resurrección was pretty cool and he was a total jerk, but in the end he just wanted like love or something I think but I didn't really care.

1. Orochimaru (Naruto)
Ok, ok, ok, ok, I get it, Orochimaru kinda sucks and even Sasuke was able to beat him, and Ulquiorra was close second, but think about it for a second... he tortured tons of people and he was a pretty good villain, he had his reasons and he was such a good villain he was even hated by the other villains. Plus the man is voiced by Steve Blum so... that's always a good thing. Anyway, it is sort of a shame that he died but still when Sasuke was recruiting members for the Hebi (team snake, or whatever you wanna call them) he had bases and prisons everywhere full of all kinds of people who have had crazy experiments done on them, which shows he is pretty messed up, along with his creepy obsession with being immortal and "mastering all jutsu" makes him pretty good for a villain.

Sorry that this list was a bit late, I had alot of homework today and I am tired so I only did this much. Remember, I post every other day and please tell your friends about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment