Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Halloween Costume

Oh man, I am sooo tired and I just wanna go to sleep right away but I will just post this to show my Halloween Costume this year, I was none other than Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2, one of my favorate survival horrow games, well actually the head piece was inspired by the movie version. So let me show you some pictures, I might have a few pictures of me in the costume later but for now I only have pictures I submitted to photobucket last year, oh and I must thank a user from youtube named Dax79 who had a tutorial for making the costume. Ok like I said Picture time!

NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ACTUALLY SEE THEM FULLY

Pyramid Head Helmet - Side angle
A side angle.


Pyramid Head Helmet - Front
From the front.


Pyramid Head Costume - The Great Knife
Oh and the great Knife is taller than me, and I am pretty damn tall.


Well yeah, I also had an outfit made of burlap sack (the stuff they make potatoe bags out of.

Hope you all had a happy Halloween and remember I post every other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment