Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Well since the game was released early and by some shipping error Gamestop got a "pre-order only" limited edition version of Revolution 3 that wasn't pre-ordered by anyone so I got my hands on it. I have yet to watch the movie yet but I played the hell out of the game unlocking everything in the game on Sunday with 11 hours of gameplay and over 900 total matches. Well let me start out by saying something alot of people want to know, what Wifi is like, and yea it's a bit laggy but hey I like it and it's not like it's unplayable. Ok let me get all of the flaws with this game out of the way first so I can end on a positive note about the awesome stuff, ok so if you bought Revolution 2 you remember that the story mode was rediculously hard right? Ok this story mode is shorter but somehow it's at least twice as hard if not three times harder than Revolution 2's story... Oh and if you play the game and you get stuck on that Sasori vs Kankuro mission then you are gonna HATE the Kyubi Naruto vs Deidara mission. One other thing I found a bit tedious about the game was that #1, you only start of with like 2 gameplay modes (not including story mode) and you have to buy the rest, I understand buying Kumite mode and the 2 player versions of modes like survival (oh and 2 player survival is awesome) but having to unlock mission mode? Really? And for 20,000 Ryo? When you make about 500-700 ryo per match (unless your playing 2 player survival, in which case 600-1,500 ryo) then 20,000 is sort of a stretch, oh and did I mention that mission mode is needed to unlock certain characters like Hidan, Kakuzu, and Anbu Kakashi. Also since you make so little in single player modes I highly recomend that you spend your money wisely by just buying survival mode and mission mode first, and if you have a friend to play then buy 2 player survival and get as far as you can because 2 player survival grinding is the best grinding in the game. Oh and as a warning you have to beat story mode on a difficulty above 1 to get like more than half the roster, and it has been proven that beating story mode on difficulty 4 damage 4 doesn't get you ANYTHING! Just throwin that out there... Well anyway unlocking the last two characters was a bit of a hassle but after a combination of having over 700 battles (918 to be exact) and buying eveything everything in the shop (and yes in that order so you should just try buying everything in the shop) I got Bando and after getting 20% mission completion for everyone and like 40% or 60% mission completion for Kakashi with his S rank mission complete I retried his S rank mission and it was Anbu Kakashi instead of Guy, so after beating him (he was sooooo easy) I got him in the shop. Wow this has become like a tip section or even a guide, I didn't expect to type this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment