Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Full Roster

Did I not talk about this already? really? wow... well a while ago the full roster was leaked by Gametrailers and blah... blah... blah... if your reading this you probably just want to see the picture of the full roster...




There you go...

Okay let's comment on characters not in EX3 and why this game will be more awesome.

1. Bando: I sure hope they fix him, but since TOMY has already done so much to make this game soooo awesome that I wouldn't even mind if they didn't... I just hope people don't overuse him online...

2. Kagura: Refer to Bando

3 & 4. Towa and Komachi: I liked both of these characters and will enjoy playing as them again.

5. Anko: YES! THANK YOU TOMY! Japan got her in GNT4 and I am glad we get her here.

6. An... Anbu Kakashi?!?!?: Wow, TOMY... all I can say is... Thank you... and... just wow, I hope he doesn't suck... but I'm sure he won't.

Oh yeah and since Hidan, Kakuzu, Sai, Yamato, and Sasuke are in the game I feel the need to find TOMY studios and just thanking them in person.

I know this game will be freakin awesome and for the people thinking there will be five more secret characters all I have to say is this, We already got so much stop asking for more, and THAT BAR IS THE HANDYCAP OPTION!!! IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE ROSTER LEAK THEN YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT AFTER THEY SELECT THEIR CHARACTERS ALL OF THE CHARACTER PORTRAITS DULL OUT AND THE BAR BRIGHTENS WITH A GIANT ARROW POINTING TO IT SAYING HANDYCAP SELECT... Sorry that was rude, I guess we can all dream, there is that a better answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment