Thursday, November 5, 2009

Top 5 Releases (of this year) I Am Sooo Excited For

Well right now as I am wrighting this I am too sick and injured (nothing serious though) to go to school, but I am not too sick or too injured to use the internet so here is a list for you, I will probably end up doing one just like this in January for the releases of 2010.

5. DBZ Raging Blast
Ok I am gonna be honast, I wasn't too excited for this game at first but hey, 70 characters (two of which are SSJ3 Vegita and SSJ3 Broly) with graphics so good it makes it look like the actual anime (unlike freakin Ultimate Ninja Storm...), and after finally figuring out the controls of the demo it was actually pretty badass. So yeah in a nutshell I will definatly get this game on release date (MW2 fans don't be mad, I just want Raging Blast more because I am not that good at FPS games...).

4. Bleach Soul Carnival 2
Well when I saw Soul Carnival 1 on play-asia I thought "so... what kind of game is it?" because it had that stupid "action" or "adventure" or god forbid it might have had an "action adventure" genre which are all slapped on to any game people don't feel like defining into a real genre but as I saw some gameplay I found out it was a hack-and-slasher with chibi style Bleach sprites on the psp, something I could not turn a blind eye too since I am such a sucker for a good hack-and-slasher (do I use hyphens there or... oh forget it...) or beat em' up. Then I saw screenshots for the sequel I realized it started from episode one and went to... well who knows where, and so I just can't help but ask for this game for Christmas, especially since it comes out on the same day as accel 3.

3. Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
Oh man I was hyped for this game before, but with that full roster leak I REALLY can't wait for it to come out. I am so interested in what they will do with Anbu Kakashi and now I have a replacement for EX3 when my friends come over, well actually this isn't a replacement, it's an improvement or maybe an upgrade, since this game's story mode possibly can't be as bad as EX3's (notorious for being just awful) and this game has more characters than EX3 and the very important detail, that it is IN ENGLISH! Awwww yeah, I seriously can't wait for this game, oh and did I mention the freakin Wi-Fi? Well yeah that's another way it's more superior to EX3... I also find it kind of funny that it took Japan 3 trys to get a Shippuden game like EX3 and it took America one try to top it, and we are only on Shippuden episode 5! Of course I meant no offence to Takara Tomy...

2. Little Big Planet PSP
Oh man I spent so much time swapping this game with Revolution 3 for #2 but... I guess I just came to the decision that I guess I want Little Big Planet in the palm of my hands just a little bit more than the American upgrade to EX3... Well what can I say about this game... at first I thought it was just a rumor but this game is real and it's coming out on the same day as Revolution 3, good thing I have been saving up so I can buy both on the same day (but which will I play first?). I really don't have much to say about this game... since it's just gonna be so awesome...

1. Naruto Shippuden: Accel 3
Ok this one should be obvious, I love the Ultimate Ninja series and when they finally announced a sequal to accel 2 (Ultimate Ninja 5) I was so excited, I was probably one of the only people who didn't mind that it was on the psp. When I saw the graphics I REALLY didn't mind that it was on the psp because they look better than accel 2, but then I heard that there would be no PTS characters and it made me sad that I couldn't play as Zabuza vs Suigetsu but I am over that now because I can play as kid Kakashi, Obito, Tobi, and even CS2 Future Sasuke! So with all of that and supposidly 3 story modes (normal story mode, Sasuke's story mode, and an original story mode) it is going to be awesome, especially since that original story mode looks interesting. Oh yeah and they will all be in RPG mode like Accel 2, which I was a huge fan of.

Ok so as you all know I post every other day, ect. ect... Oh and please try to spread the word of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment