Friday, February 5, 2010

MAG Short Review


Ok, so out of the three short reviews I'm doing this week I think this might be the shortest, I mean if you thought I had trouble thinking of stuff for fighting games, well I haven't even reviewed an FPS game before, but hell I'll give it a shot. Well, the first thing I noticed about MAG was that I died pretty quickly... and then after I died, I died again... and again... and again... but hey that's how all FPS games are when you start out anyway right? So trust me after leveling up a bit you won't be dieing every 2 seconds and who knows, you might just get a kill streak. Oh and speaking of kill streaks I would rather not compare this to any Call of Duty games, because I just consider them games that are in the same genre but you simply don't compare them, get both or only get one of them I would prefer it if people would just shut up and stop comparing the two because their both really good, so I'm not saying if I like Modern Warfare 2 more than MAG, and I mean I really couldn't tell you since I only played Modern Warfare 2 with a friend. Ok so now that I got that out... back to the review, so about 6 or 7 hours of gameplay I realised something... this game is online... and there has been no lag... like at all, seriously I actually forgot it was online, that's how well the game plays. Also, don't think you can just start playing with 256 people at once from the start, but it doesn't take that much leveling up at all to do so, and also don't think you can play deathmatch or team deathmatch with 256 people since there are special games made specifically for the certain number of players, if this still sounds confusing you'll understand completely when you play the game. However, the bright side is that you still get XP for killing people no matter what mode of gameplay your playing, you could be trying to steal enemy vehicles but instead your sniping from your favorite spot, and you'll still get XP. So, in short, this game is really good and in my opinion well worth the $60 I paid for it, and I thought about giving some sort of rating system... but for now I'll just go with a thumbs up or thumbs down, and this one definitely gets a thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment