Thursday, February 11, 2010

Noby Noby Boy First Impression...

Ahhh, I love the number 99, and this is my 99th post so the next post will be super aweso... oh wait, nevermind, this is my 99th post including the 7 "sorry there will be not post tomorrow" posts so it doesn't actually count... but hey we're 7 away from 99 so yeah... man almost 100 posts and still only one viewer... jeez, I must suck...

Well enough about my miserableness let's talk about Noby Noby Boy, a game I am glad I bought for the amazing low low price of $5 over PSN. It's by the makers of Katamari so I knew it had to be good, and weird, but this game is like a whole other level of weird... Also, this game is quite relaxing, much like many people tell me Flower is like, and the music of Noby Noby Boy adds to the relaxation factor. Oh and as I mentioned, this game is just... weird, and I mean WEIRD, I tried explaining the game to my friend and he thought I was high, let me try to explain it, ok so you go around stretching and eating stuff so that you can feed hearts to this girl thing named Girl, who stretches to other planets, and theres a space squirrel, oh and a parret that tells you if your online or not. See, I sound like I'm on acid or something. Also, I'm not even sure if I'm playing the game right but somehow it's... just fun, like I don't even know how, but it's... just fun somehow. Sorry if today's post was sort of short and maybe even lazy, but I am TIRED and I just finished a 6 paragraph history class project.

No comments:

Post a Comment