Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tekken 6 First Impressions

Oh yeah, Tekken freakin 6, finally! Obviously I just had to play as Yoshimitsu first since he looks so badass in this game. But before I get to that let me tell you a cool little thing the game has to offer, you can select a main character and stage, and so that character and stage will sort of be the background for the main menu, it's a small thing but I like it. Ok now to the Scenario Campain... wow... ok after seeing the intro scene for campain mode, I... just... just wow, I fel like I was watching a movie or something. The first cutscene is basically a cool black and white kinda strange form of animation explaining what happened all of the previous Tekken games in a way only someone who played them could understand so... kinda useless to me since I have played them but am not extremely familiar with the characters and I didn't really follow the story of the games I played, but it was very nice animation. The fighting in Scenario mode is basically a mix of the Tekken fighting system and a Real Time Combat RPG that works very well. Well I can't talk much about anything else in the game right now since, 1: this is my first impression thing so I am just going to talk a bit about how awesome the stuff I played so far is, and 2: I am most likely just going to play Scenario Campain only for the rest of the night xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment