Monday, October 26, 2009

PSP Fullscreen On My TV!!!



Ladies and Gentlemen... I introduce the Lenkeng PSP Full Screen Display Converter...
This thing will let you (as the name of the device) PLAY YOUR PSP ON A TV OR COMPUTER SCREEN, FULL SCREEN. Well it is MEANT for PC screens but if your TV has RGB (or VGA or whatever the computer screen cable is...) like most Widescreens do then it will work there too, it acutally didn't work on my Computer Screen for some reason... I got mine from http://sewelldirect.com/ and payed $6 for shipping, and well $6 shipping was 3 day delivery, so it actually came in about 3 days from when I ordered it (for 6 dollars!). Basically how this thing works is that if you hook up all of the cables included as shown in the manual, and click on the "switch" button to send the signal from your PSP through the box to where the VGA cables are hooked up, then play the game and it should look like what normal PSP AV cables look like, only taking up about 1 third of the screen, then simply press the zoom button and now it should take up all of the screen and look amazing at the same time (if anything the quality increases when you click the zoom button), if it cuts off a bit, or doesn't take up the full screen then click the Resolution Button until it fits your screen perfectly. This thing is so great that I was playing all of my PSP games for hours.

Remember I post every other day, so keep checking in, and please try to spread the word about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment