Friday, October 2, 2009

Top 5 Games to Play on the Go

Well I promised an actual post today and here is a new list since I am feeling better.

5. Bleach Soul Carnival (psp)
Ok, well... the reason this game is number 5 is because grinding can get a bit repetitive... but the good old slash em up style of gameplay is great when your in the car, on the bus, or in a restaurant. Oh and the music also helps when your in a place you can actually hear your headphones. I of course cannot say the same for the animated cutscenes... they aren't bad their just... uhhh... well... hmm kinda like a flash video, they look like the anime but the lip movement and hand movement is just... uhhh ok well if you have the game you know exactly what I mean.

4. Bleach Heat the Soul 6 (psp)
Well a bleach fighter with 73 characters on the go is just awesome, especially when movie characters and turn back the pendulum characters are included. Surprisingly enough if you have a Japanese PSN account you can download DLC from the Japanese PSN store, I think the DLC has something to do with S ranked or SSS ranked (if that exists) tournimants, however I only have up to A ranked tournimants.

3. Prinny (psp)
Ok remember when I said repetitivness or something back on number 5... yeah well if you are not a hardcore gamer, and I mean like someone who has beat every classic megaman game with ease, then this game is going to piss you off, it's not repetitive, in fact it's very fun but like I said EXTREMELY HARD I myself am stuck on the last boss (second form) on standard mode. Oh and yes Standard mode is the easy mode but there are only two difficulties, Standard, where you take 3 hits and Hell's Finest, where you take 1 hit... so... yes it's very hard.

2. Jump Ultimate Stars (DS)
Well, if your a Jump fan this game is great, and if you know Japanese on top of that, this is probably one of the best games to have on the go. Well, to start off if you don't know Japanese playing this game can be a bit difficult because of missions and objectives and what not. Oh and if you beat the game and got most of the objectives of the missions it might kind of get a bit boring on the go with no online play.

1. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS)
Ok, this game just came out and what can I say about it? Well if you want to know really just read my previous post... Anyway, it is basically what you would think but better, a Kingdom Hearts game on your DS. This game is just too good for words honastly, I really do not know at all what to say except that it is just purely awesome.

Well that concludes todays post, sorry if it seemed short but, I'm going to go back to playing 358/2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment