Thursday, October 22, 2009

Top 5 Games That Push the Limit of the Disk/Cartridge

Well I felt like my blog has been lacking lists lately and mainly lists about video games, with pictures, so instead of doing what I was going to today (make a post about how awesome Dr. Tran is) I will be doing a list. Oh and by "Push the Limit" I mean the kinda game that obviously takes up sooooo much space on the disk/cartridge you can barely believe that it fits.

5. Little Big Planet

Ok the reason this is number five is because, well yes you can do just about anything but you can have up to 50 gigs on a ps3 blu-ray so you have alot of room for creativity and DLC. But like I said you can pretty much do anything and when you see something that you thought could simply not be done, you will see people who surpassed even that. I think EVERY PS3 owner should have this game.

4. Okami

Well I bought Okami on my Wii because I heard it was really good and I spent hours on it and realized it was much better than good, it was absolutly amazing. Oh and it's made by Clover Studios, the creators of God Hand and Viewtiful Joe. When I thought the game was over after fighting a "final boss" I am aloud into the other half of the freaking continent, yeah and I am pretty sure that after you beat the next almost last boss your going to have alot more to do but I am not that far yet.

3. Naruto Accel 3

Well this game isn't out yet but come on, have you seen the graphics? On the psp? Oh and not to mention the RPG story mode and all of those characters, as well as 4 player mode, and versus mode, and an original (side) story (yes it's only optional don't freak out), on the PSP! I honastly cannot wait for this game to come out and I know it will be great (especially with my Adhoc Party PS3 app).

2. Persona 3 FES

Ok there is a reason I specificly put FES, because the normal version of Persona 3 had so much content that it made you feel like the disk couldn't handle even a textbox more, and yet they came out with FES that added to and tweaked the game so much that now you think they could not fit more. Well let's start off with me saying that I have not finished Persona 3 yet but with 20 hours of gameplay and I only just beat the second boss, I think I can tell it's a pretty damn long game, either that or I have been playing Disgaea too much and most of those hours were just extreme grinding. Oh and if I didn't mention before FES added a whole new FULL STORY MODE so it is really a great buy, especially since I got a brand new copy of FES for $20.

1. Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Ok you totally saw this coming if you saw the first cutscene, if you have ever played a DS game in your life then you should notice that not even Kingdom Hearts 2 cutscenes looked that good, but that's not for every cutscene so don't get too excited. Well look at the DS and think of games like Ninja Destiny 2 or if you want to call it a game, Ping Pals, and then play 358/2 days and you will realize that it is just AMAZING for a DS game. This game is so good that all of my friends who get it become addicted and just cannot stop playing, I however have alot of stuff to do along with alot of other games to play (One Piece Unlimited Cruise 1 finally came in the mail yesterday).

Well, remember I post every other day so keep checking for updates, well now back to Unlimited Cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment