Saturday, October 24, 2009

This Week in Weekly Jump

Sorry if this seems short there was no Naruto chapter today, I was actually getting ready to go to sleep (I update technically the day before I actually publish my posts) but I woke up to post this for the one or two people who read my blog (please spread the word).

Bleach Chapter 379

Current Fight: Ichigo Vs Yami (Ressurection)

- Oooooh the first page was in color this time!

- Oh and there is this awesome picture of some Bleach characters dressed up in Halloween costumes before the chapter starts but Hitsugaya's was a bit... well I don't wanna say, NEXT PAGE!

- Ichigo feels as though his new hollow mask was heavier somehow.

- Oh yeah and Yami gets back up after Ichigo owned him (I wish he would just freakin die so we can get back to Karakura town...)

- After taking a hollowfied Getsuga Tensho to the neck Yami is only scraped a little.

- Yami talks about how strong he is... blah blah blah...

- Does some huge Cero or Bala or whatever...

- Ichigo gets his whooped...

- Ichigo tries to hollowfy but the mask breaks just as soon as it appears.

- Yami grabs Ichigo...

- But just before Yami can kill him Byakuya and Kenpachi show up to save the day.

- Obviously the chapters ends there.

Sorry if this seems short I might make up for it somehow but right now I am going back to sleep, remember I post every other day so keep checking for new posts, and please try to spread the word about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment