Saturday, December 5, 2009

This Week in Weekly Jump

Ok just as a heads up, since I write these posts the day before they are put on my blog, I will be quite busy with a school project on Sunday (the day I write Monday's post) so it may be a shorter post than usual or if I really want to get my work done then I may not even post at all. Sorry, but it is worth a ton of points on my grade and I have been neglecting to do it for weeks. Anyway, now onto today's post, which is a summary of this week's Naruto and Bleach chapter.

Naruto Chapter 474

Current Battle: none

- Ok we left off as things were getting interesting and Sai was telling Naruto about some truth Sakura couldn't reveal.

- What she didn't tell him was part of what she told him... And by that I mean instead of what she said (which was that it was ok for Naruto to kill Sasuke because of her feelings and ect.) she was supposed to say that the whole village decided on hunting Sasuke down.

- Apparently the suspected reason she didn't tell Naruto the truth was because she wanted to kill Sasuke herself.

- Uhhh wow I am really reading like 5 pages at a time and not finding anything important enough to put in a summary, or maybe I'm just lazy...

- Ok here's something important... apparently Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro all meet up with Naruto and the others to discuss what happened at the 5 Kages summit meeting while Tobi catches up with Danzo.

- Since Danzo is pretty much a traitor now, Kakashi is most likely going to take the possition of Hokage for a while.

- Gaara gives Naruto a speech about what he must do as Sasuke's friend as we cut back to Tobi and Danzo.

- The chapter ends as Danzo is about to release the seal of his right arm... I don't know what that means but it sounds awesome.

Bleach chapter 384

Current Battle: Tosen Vs Sajin

- We left off as Tosen was about to release his awesome hollow powers.

- The mask looks kinda weird and cool at the same time, like just a blank white mask with a line going down the center.

- Hisagi gets owned by Tosen's hollow awesomeness.

- Tosen makes some speech about how he is no different from Ichigo having hollow powers and blah, blah, blah...

- Hisagi comes back and hits Tosen from behind while he is talking to Sajin.

- Hisagi has a little flash-back about all of the things Tosen taught him in the past and he even explains how he got those scars on his eye (against a hollow on a mission in the world of the living).

- After going through the kind of questions I would like to have answered about Tosen (like, if he was such an awesome good guy and all devoted to justice and whatnot then why is he a bad guy now?) he simply ignores Hisagi and jabs him in the gut.

- The chapter ends as Sajin releases his Bankai.

Remember I post every other day and please tell your friends about my blog... and whatever I'm so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment