Thursday, December 3, 2009

Top 5 Characters People Never Play Fair With In Revolution 3

Wow long title... But yeah this is going to be a list of characters in Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 that people CAN play fair as but simply choose not to. Believe me this is in no way an insult to Tomy for "Bad Design" or me yelling at them for "making [Insert character name here] too cheap" because for the most part I can play fair with these characters and Tomy did a wonderful job making this game.

5. Kisame
Ok Kisame is number 5 because half the people I run into using him are cheap and the other half are not. I can't properly explain how people can be cheap with Kisame because I can't do it but I've seen it. From what I saw I'm pretty sure they just spam his Samehada attack and then when your down they backup and get ready to do it again the second you get up. Sure that attack is slow but somehow they learn to time it so well that they can win the battle by just using that special, also when someone is cheap with Kisame, that is when you really start to worry about and notice that he is stealing your chakra with every hit (every attack that he uses Samehada that is).

4. Sasori (true form)
When I was playing EX3 with my friends I noticed Sasori's hilariously placed spear attack and would mess around with my friends using it over and over to make them laugh. I did that as a joke and I usually ended up losing if I did that but I realized that people on Wi-fi do that alot but faster and they combine it with other long range attacks. At first I just ran into one person doing that thinking that I would never see another Sasori player again because that was the first time I had battled against someone using Sasori on Wi-fi but no I ran into at least 3 or 4 more of them, like an infestation of long range spear attacking using jerks. Seriously I never thought you could be cheap with Sasori but apparently you can... and people do it alot.

3. Ten-ten
Ok in EX3 I played as Ten-ten one time and realized that her attack did so little damage I felt like if I did a 30 hit combo my opponent would still have full health but then I played the game with a friend and he insisted on picking Ten-ten and just wow... he was able to pull of like a 150 hit combo by just button mashing, it was ridiculous. When I got Revolution 3 he was so happy to play as Ten-ten again and he was able to be just as cheap as he was before. Thankfully I haven't seen any people on Wi-fi playing as Ten-ten so it's not much of a problem. One warning if you do run into a Ten-ten player online, then do not let her use her spear... staff... thing, because once she pulls it out, your screwed, so if you want to avoid it then simply use a combo or a single attack that is strong enough to knock her down and that will knock the weapon out of her hands.

2. Shino
Ok Shino players you should be laughing right now thinking "Shino wasn't number one?". Well, no he isn't but if you have ever either played as him or played against him you should know why he is so cheap. Ok let me explain how people are cheap with Shino... well... he has an attack that he can use practically 6 times in a row that summons a bunch of bugs that drain chakra to follow the opponent, now if you do it 6 times in a row all 6 batches of bugs will remain on the floor. So basically it makes it extremely hard to get to him, and if you think "I'll just use my air special to hit him" well like I said THE BUGS DRAIN CHAKRA so using specials is sort of impossible. Once you actually get to him then you can probably win the rest of the battle.

1. Sasuke
Ha! You all must have totally seen this coming, I mean duh it would be Sasuke as number 1. You see when my friends decide to be cheap or team up on me, I play as Sasuke and they instantly stop being cheap and they decide to play fair because they know no matter how cheap anyone can be with any character, I can probably beat them by playing as Sasuke when I'm pissed off. Now I cannot properly describe how Sasuke is cheap because he just is, like if someone else is playing as Sasuke no matter how bad they are at the game, they will destroy you with Sasuke's cheapness. Oh and I think I can describe one way people are cheap with him... well, the main way people don't play fair with Sasuke is by spamming their A button attack (the combo with his sword... you know the one) it's hard to explain but substitution jutsu on him during that combo is worthless unless you can time it just right. Believe it or not, Sasuke actually got nerfed (toned down... weakened... ect.) in Revolution 3 from the version of him in EX3 because in EX3 he had a sharigan mode that made his combos even faster and even stronger.

Thanks for reading, remember I post every other day, and please tell your friends about my blog I work so hard on these posts for the 2-3 people who actually read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment