Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NeoToonami and .Hack//Link Demo

Ok let's start with what was first in the title, NeoToonami. Well, NeoToonami is basically a revival of the awesomeness that was the Toonami block on Cartoon Network, but NeoToonami isn't made by the Toonami staff or anyone official, it's just the dedicated fans who miss it so much. I for one support NeoToonami and if you want anymore information on NeoToonami since I was quite vague about it just visit NeoToonami.com

Now onto the .Hack//Link Demo! Ok if you don't know what .Hack is... uhhh... wow It's hard to explain but in simple terms it's an RPG series by CyberConnect2 and their newest and sadly their final game in the series is .Hack//Link on the PSP. And the demo just recently came out on the Japanese PSN (Playstation Network), so naturally since I have a Japanese PSN account I just had to download it and play it right when I found out. And wow I have to say I am sad that .Hack//Link is going to be the final game but I can say that from what I played it is going out with a bang. It was alot like G.U. with the real time combat but it had more... I guess I wanna say "tag-team" elements. Also those "team special" things are so awesome that I seriously couldn't wait to see the "special" for each character. Oh and speaking of characters, you had a choice of 2 partners (technically 3 since Kite is your partner in the tutorial part...) and 3 levels (4 if you count the tutorial one). The two partners are Haseo from .Hack//G.U. and Tsukasa from .Hack//SIGN (yes the anime series) and I sort of confirmed it was Tsukasa and not Elk from the original .Hack series because of his "team special"... thing... sorry I really don't know what to call it. I seriously hope this game comes out in America but I do think it will since the other games did and this is the last in the series so they really don't have much to lose by releasing one more game... at least I hope. For more info on .Hack//Link and anything else .Hack related then visit: dothackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment