Sunday, December 13, 2009

New American Live Action Death Note Movie...

Ok so let me start this off by saying everytime there is an American live action anime movie people tell me to not pick on it until it comes out but you know what? I do that every time, yes I actually shove my mean comments aside and hope for the best but I have yet to be pleased by any of these movies, with the acception of the live action Blood the Last Vampire movie, if you didn't like it well then sorry but I loved it. Oh and since Wikipedia is a terrible source for proof, I will instead give you a link to Anime News Network reporting that... well... *sigh* ok, let me try to just get this out... Zac Efron is involved in the movie... I have yet to see anywhere confirming that he is playing Light... but all I can say is that I really hope not, anyway here's the link. I also heard on the Escapist forums that they Americanized the names, now I can't confirm this 100%, because it was a guy on the Escapist forum claiming that his friend on IMDB let him see the script and he summarized it, and if he is right then Light is now Luke, Sayu is now Sarah, Soichiro is now John, Light's mom is dead, and their last names are Murray instead of Yagami, oh and if you want to read the supposed summarry I bookmarked the topic so here's the link.

Ok so I am not to worried or upset especially since after Dragon Ball Evolution I still love DBZ just as much as I did before so I'll probably just ingore this movie and stick with the Japanese live action movies. I already discussed and nitpicked the crap out of that supposed script with three different friends so I think that reading it yourself will give you a good enough opinion of your own. Also, those Zac Efron fans out there, I wasn't commenting on his acting when I said I hope he isn't in the movie I'm just pissed that there is a posibility that all of the stupid teenage girls who love Zac Efron are going to watch the American Death Note movie and then possibly read the original manga and either hate it, or get freaked out and then... the controversy begins... and so you see it won't attract that crowd if Zac Efron isn't in it. Sorry if this post seems a bit short, I am quite busy over weekends and as I am writing this I have had a very long day and I want to go to sleep, I will try to make it up with a list but right now all I can think of is Yu Yu Hakusho and Accel 3...

Anyway, I post every other day and be sure to tell your friends about my blog since I only have like 2 visitors a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment