Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Games I Am Totally Psyched For...

Just like my previous post these are not in any order of preference, these are just the three games I plan on getting on release date in the next few months, or in the case of one of these games, weeks. Also, they all happen to be Wii games, I just noticed that after finishing the post. Also, sorry if this post is a bit short, I am trying to stay awake as best as I can right now, so at least I'm not taking ANOTHER day off, since I have taken way to many of those. Sorry for adding another little note here, but if my friend (who shall remain nameless) were to read this list, it would just flip him off in the face because of the fact that he constantly tells me the Wii was good for the Conduit and the Conduit alone.

1. Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)

Well I was about to tell you how psyched I was to get a Classic Controller Pro bundled with this game but that bundle apparently no longer exists... So just a heads up, since I planned on getting a classic controller pro, and now I have to technically pay $10 more to get it, I actually, might have to possibly not get the game on release since I am tight on money, so congrats Gamestop, for yanking the bundle I think I might just buy the game purposely at Gamecrazy. Anyway, I was planning on importing this game but eventually I just decided to wait for it to come out in America and now I seriously can't wait to play it. I haven't played the Monster Hunter series before and I hope this game is a good start off, of course thanks to all of the innovations of the game, I'm sure they will spoil me crazy and trying to go backwards in the series is gonna be a pain. Anyway, I'm sure this game will be great and I cannot wait to finally play it after I have heard so much about.

2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Do I even have to write (or type... or whatever) anything for this one... I mean come on... It's freakin Mario... and the first Galaxy was so awesome, that just like Brawl I stayed up for well over 24 hours and bought several energy drinks just to stay awake to play more, and when I finally fell asleep, I recall that my dreams were about playing the game more. So obviously since Galaxy 2 looks even better then the first, I seriously can't wait to play it. I seriously look away when I see videos or pictures of the game because I do not want anything about this game spoiled at all, I mean all that was spoiled about the original game for me was that spider boss, and that was pretty much it. I know that much like New Super Mario Bros, once my brother finds out I have this game I will wake up one morning and my Wii will be gone and I won't see it for weeks. Honestly I do not know what else to say, besides the fact that this game is gonna be freakin awesome and I seriously cannot wait until it comes out.

3. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor [AKA: Sin & Punishment 2] (Wii)

I had to put that little "AKA" in there for those of you who either want to stay traditional to the Japanese version, or if you're like me and you would rather say Sin and Punishment 2 because it's easier. Anyway, I heard alot good things about this game and it just sort of sparked my interest, so a few months or so ago I decided to buy the virtual console version of the original N64 game that only came out in Japan, and yeah the voice acting was probably the worst I had ever heard, and I admit the story was a tad confusing, but the gameplay was so awesomely badass. I saw screenshots and a few videos of the sequal and I seriously wanted to import it, but I have decided to just wait for the US version, and much like waiting for Monster Hunter Tri and new Venture Brothers episodes, it seems like times flies by so fast but those things don't seem to feel like they're getting any closer. I have read nothing on the plot, and I am hoping that this might be a bit easier to understand, instead of feeling like one of those games you have to have the manual for the litle story summary thing at the begining. Then again, I wouldn't mind if it was all cheezy like the first game since I just seem to be such a fan of things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment