Monday, April 26, 2010

This Week... No wait... Last Week in Weekly Jump... Kinda...

Ok so those of you who actually read these posts know that last week I only read Naruto, and since I don't feel like explaining this week I'm just gonna read last week's Bleach... I am still doing projects today so I don't have alot of time to spare, I was going to do something else in this post but I seriously couldn't come up with anything at all, sorry.

Bleach Chapter 400

Current Fights: Ichigo Vs Gin and Isshin Vs Aizen

- As the chapter begins we cut to a barely conscious Rangiku as she sees Gin, I hope we don't get anymore flashbacks about Rangiku and Gin unless they go more in depth then the others.

- Gin calls Ichigo scary for some reason, I mean has he ever looked in a mirror when his eyes are open? He is scary as hell whenever he opens them.

- Gin's sword retracted (I see that smirk on your face, stop thinking dirty) without Ichigo noticing, and then Gin says that Ichigo like stopped it himself or something... I feel like I missed something.

- Ichigo is assuming Gin is trying to trick him and that he has only retracted his sword and not disengaged his Bankai so if Gin just points the tip of his sword (I said STOP thinking dirty) at Ichigo then he can pretty much skewer him.

- Gin does just that, but only cuts his shoulder.

- Wow, Gin is alot more strategic than I thought, he told Ichigo all of that stuff about his Bankai just so that it would make Ichigo not question the speed of how it can contract and retract.

- Gin tells Ichigo how fast his Zanpakutou is by clapping once as fast as he could, and saying it's 500 times that... This speed stuff will be better explained in the anime... which by the way I'm pretty sure is finally out of filler, yay!

- The chapter ends as we cut back to the Aizen Vs Isshin battle, and Aizen says he will soon like fuse with the Hogyoku or something.

Like I said, I wish I could put more in this post... but I have to get back to my Book report.

No comments:

Post a Comment