Friday, April 16, 2010

This Week in Weekly Jump (and other stuff...)

I am actually supposed to be studying right now, but I remembered I had to post today and I am damn well going to so let's get crackin.

Naruto Chapter 491

Current Fight: None

- The chapter begins as Naruto is uhh... swallowing the scroll toad alive...? Wait, what?

- I guess he needs to do that in order to control the Kyubi or something since it just happens and I guess Kishimoto just thought we were supposed to catch on or something.

- Naruto still needs to find the "octopus" as previously mentioned by the elder frog when he saw Naruto's future, I think it will be pretty cool when the last two Jinchuriki meet each other, it means we have a bit more time before Killer Bee dies...

- So Naruto goes back to the village to find that the villagers actually want his autograph and they even sort of look up to him instead of hating him like before.

- Ok so now we cut to another Kage meeting...

- All of the Kages took a vote and decided to hide the two remaining Jinchuriki instead of actually use their power in the war.

- They decide to hide them in an island in the Cloud village, as there are no Akatsuki members from that village.

- When Naruto reaches the island he finds that it is much like Konoha's Forest of Death...

- They get attacked by a giant squid on the boat, and the chapter ends as Killer Bee takes it out with ease.

Ok so I will actually be getting this week's issue of Weekly jump from my Dad's friend who is currently in Japan, so to enjoy it more I will not be reading this week's Bleach chapter until I see it in it's original form. So to not just cut you off and be a jerk, I will have a little short review... or more like kind of a first impression of Killer 7:

Ok, so I bought the Gamecube version of Killer 7 a long time ago and played up to the second save point because I didn't understand what the hell was going on and I think I bought something really time consuming like Okami on that same day. I saw LittleKuriboh's dub of a scene in Killer 7 and it reminded me that I actually own the game and wondered why the hell I stopped playing, as I had recalled, the game was badass but the story was a bit confusing, but that hasn't ever been a problem for me, I mean I loved Sin and Punishment. So I put it back into my beautiful cubed gaming machine, and thought again, "Why did I stop playing this game? It's freakin AWESOME". I made it a bit past the second save point this time, but once I got to the point I knew I had to do some backtracking, I was just waaaay to tired to go on playing, and once I finish studying after typing this post, I will continue to play the game, tedious backtracking or not. Oh and before I finish this post I would just like to say, that the Heaven Smile in Killer 7 probably scared me more then any monster in any video game ever... I mean... you shoot their legs off and you think they're just gonna lay there... but the bastards just start effin crawling faster then they were walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment