Friday, April 30, 2010

RANDOM POST!

Well, today I had to stay home because I'm feelin quite under the weather, but I am feeling well enough to post so here we go. Oh right, I forgot to explain, I mean if the title of this post wasn't descriptive enough, this is just random updates and pieces of info and other stuff in one post since I am totally out of ideas for new posts and lists and all that good stuff.

Ok so first off is the boxart for two new Naruto Games, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and Kizuna Drive:

Kizuna Drive


Storm 2


Hmmm... that Storm 2 one probably got cut off... Ok if it did then just view the whole picture here. Since this is just a random post I might as well just give my opinion on those two games so far, as of now I will be getting Kizuna Drive but most likely not import it, unless of course it is a Japan exclusive and it is actually good. And about Storm 2... I don't know, I will probably get it and if I do I will get it on the PS3, but I mean... It's just... the first Storm game felt like they put no care into it at all, and since I would rather not explain EVERY reason I didn't like Storm then let me just tell you a little experiment me and my friend did, we gave his little 3 or 4 year old brother the controller and he was able to beat us with practically a perfect by just pushing one button over and over again, he literally didn't even know how to play and we tried to fight back as best as we could but we lost every time. So if they actually work on Storm 2 instead of sit on their asses and copy what the other Naruto games are doing, then make is worse and say that they've worked on it for years then I will get Storm 2, but if it's just like the first game then I'll either skip on it, or wait til I can get a used copy dirt cheap.

Ok, one other little random thing is that I used that Sony Bluetooth while playing MAG the other day and I liked it. I started to understand what people meant by uncomfortable, but I still think it isn't THAT bad. I don't really know what else to say, I feel like I got my money's worth and whatnot.

Uhhh... Let's see... I guess the final piece of info I have is that the Heat the Soul 7 Website was... Kind of updated... it just basically replaced the regular pictures on the home page with pictures involving Ichigo's new hollow form and Ulquiorra's Ressurection. You can view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment