Thursday, April 22, 2010

News Update... and Like Other Stuff...

I was going to do a first impressions Monster Hunter Tri post today, but there was a huge announcement I just found out about today, a few little things from dothackers, and I would also like to recommend a cool webiste I found out about a few weeks ago.

Alright if you seriously don't already know what the big announcement was, then here it is, an actual teaser trailer for Marvel Vs Capcom 3, and no it is not April 1st and you are not about to get rickroll'd, this is seriously the real freakin deal:


I seriously can't wait til this game comes out and this trailer makes me so happy that they are confirming Morrigan already. Ok, based on the trailer we have 6 confirmed characters and those characters are:
Capcom
- Ryu (obviously)
- Morrigan (freakin awesome)
- Chris Redfield (if we had Jill in the previous game, why not Chris?)

Marvel (honestly I pretty much knew all three of these characters would be in the game, I mean come on who didn't see this coming from a mile away?)
- Wolverine
- The Hulk
- Iron Man

Alright now on to the .hack news, for those of you lucky bastards who live in Japan, .hack//LiVE will be on May 9th. I seriously wish I could go so badly however, sadly I live halfway across the globe so I can't... also this is kind of old news by now, but teaser pictures for something called ".hack//3rd Season" and "4th era" have been scanned from the art books that came with the special edition of .hack//Link in Japan, you can view these scans here and here. As to what these exactly are I have no clue, but you can read these full articles and more at dothackers.net.

And before I end this post I would like to mention a website called fiverr, where you can either do things like photoshop a picture or even draw a picture for somebody and get $5 for it, or you could pay somebody $5 to do things like that, I must admit that it took me a while with my mediocre talents to get my first sale, but I did make $5 off of something that took no less than 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment