Friday, April 2, 2010

News Update

I'm very pissed off at the new youtube video page, for ALOT of reasons, and I just saw it for the first time 2 minutes before I wrote this... I want to go to wherever the youtube executives live and just stand in front of their building and flip them off, in fact if I got the chance to, I wouldn't even leave, I would just stand there for days flipping them off and kicking everyone who comes out of the building in the balls. Anyway, let's get on to the actual news update so I can go back to reading the hilarious lists over at Cracked... First off, we have a little teaser for the new .hack//Link anime:


For more .hack info visit Dothackers.net. Ok, the next little piece of info is that the NeoToonami review of Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories is almost on the way as it is in the recording phase. For more info and several other new posts I didn't mention on Neotoonami visit this link.

And the last awesome piece of news, I didn't even know this... but Prinny 2 came out in Japan on March 25th! Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it yet:

There is no info at all on a US release, but I mean the original was announced for the US like a month before it came out and it took 3 months from Japan to get over to America, so give it about that long for the sequel before you start complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment