Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gaming News

I will most likely be busy on the day I am supposed to post, so this post will be pretty short, and I really apologize for that, but it is late, and I will have no time tomorrow, so let's just get started. Ok, first up, Serebii.net confirmed that the Pokepark Wii game will be seeing a release outside of Japan, and their source is riiight here. Also, Bleach Heat the Soul 7 was announced, and I am seriously happy about that. You can find the announcement scan right here, and as the scan shows Allon, or Ayon, whatever his name is, has been confirmed as a character, or maybe much like Zatch Bell: Mamodo Fury, he is only a boss character, however if he is actually playable then that means we might be seeing other characters that people said we wouldn't get because they were waaaay to damn big. Also, the scan also shows a feature recently added into the newest Ultimate Ninja game, and also a very popular feature in the PS2 Bleach fighting game series, Bleach Blade Battlers... 4 player battles. I seriously hope it is done well like in Blade Battlers and not just like an annoying feature tacked on to make me yell in frustration from unfair AI in a 1 on 3 battle. Also, there was a newer scan that can be viewed right here. The scan confirms Ulquiorra's Ressurecion form and Ichigo's new Hollow Ichigo form, two characters we knew would obviously be in the game. Like I said before, I am seriously sorry about this post being so short but I am having trouble staying awake and whatnot and I will probably be busy all day tomorrow, or well, it won't exactly be tommorrow since this will be like posted on Sunday or something, but whatever it doesn't matter. Oh, I almost forgot, you can also go to Serebii to check out all the info on the new next gen Pokemon games recently announced, Black and White versions, the main reason I didn't really bring it up is because it's kind of already old news as I am typing this on Friday... So on Sunday it'll be older news.

No comments:

Post a Comment