Saturday, April 10, 2010

This Week in Weekly Jump

I always say I am busy when I do these posts, but this time I am not busy at all, I am however extremely tired and am falling asleep as I am typing this so I still have to rush this one.

Naruto Chapter 490

Current Fight: None

- We left off as Kabuto wanted to join the Akatsuki and gave a few old (and dead) friends as a gift to Tobi, using the same jutsu Orochimaru used to bring back the first two Hokages.

- The people he revived were Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu (who I thought looked like Orochimaru...), and Nagato.

- Kabuto says all he wants in return is Sasuke so that he can have a live Uchiha, after Tobi refuses Kabuto brings up another coffin, that of course is covered by everything at every damn angle, and whatever this thing is (I'm tired of waiting like 30 chapters to be told what something was that was hinted at) it really pisses off Tobi.

- Tobi accepts his request because of what was in the "mystery coffin" over there, but says he must test Kabuto out in battle before he hands over Sasuke.

- Anko and her investigation team seem to find Tobi and Kabuto thanks to the trail of dead bodies Kabuto left behind.

- Anko desides to do the smart thing and head back to the village, let's hope their journey back doesn't get stopped by the stereotypical "stop right there" or whatever.

- We cut back to Naruto as the toads explain the process of "controlling" the Kyubi, and it isn't a very easy one.

- They basically say like 10 times that if Naruto's will is stronger than the Kyubi he can control it... like seriously their whole conversation is just a little helpful flashback, then repeating that over and over again.

- Naruto agrees to sign the key... thing and then we cut over to Killer Bee.

- Oh, I guess we only cut back to Killer Bee for 1 tiny little panel... we actually cut back to the war meeting thing in the cloud village so we still... kinda cut back to Killer Bee.

- And the chapter ends as the Raikage announces a Ninja Allience meeting to be called in the next three days.

Bleach Capter 399

Current Fight: Ichigo and Isshin Vs Aizen and Gin

- So we left off from where Ichigo and Isshin team up to fight Aizen and Gin.

- I could have sworn Gin activated his Bankai at the end of the last chapter... hmm... he isn't using it... I think, well we'll see in a bit I suppose...

- I hate it whenever they talk about like "understanding peoples feelings when we clash swords" when I'm doing a summary, it's cool and all but it's just kinda weird to describe and if I don't then I go like 6 pages without typing a single word...

- Ok good, something is actually happening, Gin explains that in it's regular form (or Shikai I think) his sword can extend to the length of 100 swords (if you chuckled or even smiled from reading that your a bad person), but his bankai can go even further, so I guess he did use his Bankai.

- He says the exact distance for his Bankai is 13 km, unfortuanatly I have no clue at all how to measure in km.

- Gin cuts a few buildings in the background and then slashes at Ichigo, but he blockes it.

- The chapter ends as Ichigo uses Getsuga Tensho on Gin and we see that he is actually bleeding a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment